1st LTT Training in Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland - November 20th to 25th 2016
· Presentation on the Aistear Infant Project
· Visit to 2 local schools Scoil na Maighdine Mhuire and Holy Family School
· Presentation on The Integration of SEN Pupils
· Presentation on Early Years and Green Schools
· Visit to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park
· Visit to Mary Immaculate College Limerick with presentation on Early Years Education in Ireland.
· Visit to King John’s Castle, Limerick
· Presentation on Incredible Years Training Programme
· Presentation on Early teacher–child relationships.
· Presentation on Mata Sa Rang – Training in the Classrroom
· Presentation on Active Schools
2nd LTT Training in Reykjavik, Iceland - 30th April to 5th May 2017
· Visit to Education Centre of Reykjavik
· Presentation on “Children who need support - transition from preschool to primary school.
· Presentation on “The world is here, multicultural education and leisure in Reykjavik”
· Presentation on "How collaboration between pre and primary schools has benefited Breioholt school district "
· Visit to first class and preschool in Breioholt
· Visit to classrooms in Langholtssk61i
· Presentation on “Early reading Programme”
· Visit to Autism department in Langholtsskoli. Bjarnveig
· Workshop on “I-pads in the classroom”
· Visit to pre-schools and local schools
3rd LTT Training in Thessaloniki, Greece - 12th to 17th November 2017
· Presentation and workshop "But..Why should I go to School"
· Presentation and Workshop "Planning activities for effective transitions"
· Presentation from Professor Evaggelia Tressou and her Research Team – Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Pedagogic Department.
· Presentation & workshop “Research Group from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Pedagogic Department”
· Presentation & workshop - Transition Program from Preschool to Primary school: “The water as a bridge of communication and collaboration”
· Visit Vergina Museum tour
· Visit the Famous Veria Library awarded with the Bill and Melinda Gates Prize
· Visit Local Schools
· Visit the Famous Apostle Paul step the starting point of his tour
4th LTT Training in Zagreb, Croatia – 28th May to 1st June 2018
· Presentation “Different forms of storytelling “ - Dr.Marina Gabelica professor from The University of Zagreb, Faculty of Teacher Education.
· Presentation and Workshop “Making the sound stories” - Dr.Marko Gregurić
· Visits to kindergarten Bedekovčina.
· Visits to Elementary school Matije Gupca Gornja Stubica.
· Jasna Held – storytelling workshop.
· Presentation “Start to school – children’s perspective” - Dr. Gordana Keresteš professor from University of Zagreb
· Worksop on Entrepreneurial skills development for elementary school students
5th LTT Training in Albertslund, Copenhagen – 19th to 23rd November 2018
· Presentation from Head of the Department for Schools and Education in Albertslund - Henriette Krag “The Local Strategy called School for all”
· Presentation “Literacy – how we work- Anja van Den Bosch.
· Presentation: “Play – how and why we use play in Denmark” - Professor, Ph.D., LAB for Play and Design – the School for Design in Kolding, Helle Marie Skovbjerg.
· Visits to 3 local schools – see and be a part of a normal school day.
· Presentation – “Movement as a part of the teaching” - Presented by Head of Projects Thea Julie Rasmussen.
· Visit to educational center in Campus Roskilde Absalon for teachers and pedagogue in Trekroner Forskerpark.
· Presentation “How to use digital tools in a creative process” – Consultant for Math’s and Science in Albertslund Erik Ottar Jensen
· Presentations of the work from the workshop 1 – 3 with recommendations - result of the work in the workshops.
· Cultural tour in Copenhagen – theme: “How do we in Copenhagen present history and culture for children” plus a walk through Copenhagen with some different stories.