1st LTT Training in Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland - Novermber 20th to 25th 2016
- · Presentation on the Aistear Infant Project
- · Visit to 2 local schools Scoil na Maighdine Mhuire and Holy Family School
- · Presentation on The Integration of SEN Pupils
- · Presentation on Early Years and Green Schools
- · Visit to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park
- · Visit to Mary Immaculate College Limerick with presentation on Early Years Education in Ireland.
- · Visit to King John’s Castle, Limerick
- · Presentation on Incredible Years Training Programme
- · Presentation on Early teacher–child relationships.
- · Presentation on Mata Sa Rang – Training in the Classrroom
- · Presentation on Active Schools
2nd LTT Training in Reykjavik, Iceland - 30th April to 5th May 2017
- Visit to Education Centre of Reykjavik
- · Presentation on “Children who need support - transition from preschool to primary school.
- · Presentation on “The world is here, multicultural education and leisure in Reykjavik”
- · Presentation on "How collaboration between pre and primary schools has benefited Breioholt school district "
- · Visit to first class and preschool in Breioholt
- · Visit to classrooms in Langholtssk61i
- · Presentation on “Early reading Programme”
- · Visit to Autism department in Langholtsskoli. Bjarnveig
- · Workshop on “I-pads in the classroom”
- · Visit to pre-schools and local schools
3rd Training sessions for LTT's is to take place in Thessaloniki, Greece.