1st project meeting - Ennis, Co. Clare (Ireland) 21st to 25th November 2016
The kick-off meeting in the Reception project took place in Ennis, Ireland from the 21st of November to the 25th of November, 2016. A detailed description of the project and the activities (work packages) that will have to be carried out was presented to all the partners. The meeting was also a good opportunity for the partners to get to know each other and to discuss all details related to the project's activities. At the end of the meeting all the partners had a clear view of the future project's implementation.
2nd project meeting Iceland from 30th April 2017 to 5th May 2017
The second RECIPTION project meeting took place in the Icelandic capital Reykjavik, from the 30th April to 5th May 2017.
All partners worked together in order to achieve the following meeting objectives:
- · Establishing a common understanding of each country’s state-of-art report about the Early School Leaving work
- · Sharing and discussing framework for case studies
3rd project meeting - Thessaloniki, Greece
12th November 2017 to 17th November 2017
The third RECEPTION project meeting took place in the beautiful Thessalonki, Greece from the 12th November to 17th November 2017. All partners worked together in order to achieve the following meeting objectives:
- · Quality assurance of case study progress
- · Quality assurance of general project progress to date.
- · Build a framework for the first European RECEPTION Course in Croatia in September 2018.
4th project meeting to take place in Croatia from 27th May to 1st June 2018